Wednesday 9 October 2013

Ariel 3 in 1 Pods

Three weeks ago I was asked to use Ariel’s new 3 in 1 Pods to see whether they worked and as to whether I could get my friends and family to use the pods too, casting a wider net of the trial.

After trying the pods what first stuck me was the lovely scent of the product. It lasts all day and people have even asked me what perfume I was wearing! It was slightly odd having people smelling my clothes!
I was impressed with the cleaning power of the Ariel pods, Mike and I had come home from New York with 2 full suitcases of washing to be done, and all the food and cocktail stains were gone! I was particularly happy with a white silk shirt of mine which came out bright and completely free of stains after I’d embarrassingly dropped a huge blob of tomato marinara sauce down it!

 
I have given out a dozen of the pods to friends and family to try the 3 in 1 products; from these 12 separate tests, 7 people have said they want to now buy the product and 10 of the 12 were very happy with the results and the scent of the pods - not a bad for one tester and her buddies!
I highly recommended Ariel 3 in 1 Pods, they are incredibly efficient, gorgeous smelling and because the pods go into the washing drum instead of the draw, it’s less messy and you don’t have to use a separate conditioner either saving you pennies - bonus!

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting. Should you wish to contact me privately e-mail Lynsey_Ellard@hotmail.com