Wednesday 20 March 2013

TLC


It seems I’m in need of some TLC. After my freaky foot panic (click here) I ended up in A&E this weekend with stomach issues caused by my pain medication. I’m feeling rather fed up with my broken body but luckily I have a perfect solution.

This week at Earls Court 2, the Vitality show will be in its 14th year. The Vitality show is a health, wellbeing and beauty expo – just what I need! (Click here for details)

I went to my first show last year but instead of writing about it I got side tracked by the awful services of the London Under/Over ground. This year I’ll be making the most of my time!

There will be 100’s of experts premiering the latest health trends and technology, from Heinz to Urban Fruits, BOMB cosmetics to OMG Nails. There will be over 60 free yoga and fitness classes (I’m not sure I’ll be joining in, although they’re fun to watch!) and plenty of inspiring make over classes for the inner and outer you!

Images provided by The Vitality Show Press Team


I cannot wait to the pampered, preened and poked to perfection!

Images provided by The Vitality Show Press Team

On a more personal note; I e-mailed the Vitality Show team in regards to disabled access and concessions when I noticed one of Mike’s old school friend, Elly, was in charge on the publicity for the Vitality show (such a small world!) and she’s invited me along as “Press” – how exciting is that!

So tomorrow (Thursday 20th) I’m heading into London with Mike’s sister and a friend to the show, the tickets are selling fast and thick with some treatments fully booked already but if you can spare a day to go along please do; it’s a fun, positive and inspiring day out with so much to do and see! I’ll let you know how I get on!

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting. Should you wish to contact me privately e-mail Lynsey_Ellard@hotmail.com